Freelance Data Scientist - beta.gouv
Oct 2020 - current
- More info on what I am doing now.
Data Software Engineer - Artefact
Jun 2019 - Oct 2020
- Part of the data engineering team in the Data & Consulting practice of Artefact.
- Design and build of a data platform
- Industrialization of data science projects in cloud environments (GCP, Azure…).
- Cloud Architecture consulting and auditing.
- Big data application development in Python and Java.
- Voicebot development and integration.
- Innovation and platformization strategy consulting.
Particular focus on building production-ready products (CICD, version control, software engineering best practices).
Research Assistant - Sciences Po Department of Economics
May 2018 - Feb 2019
Provided technical research assistance for the management and analysis of about 2 Tb of geo-spatial data, using Google Cloud, PostgreSQL, and R. Package development in R.
Helped develop and teach Sciences Po’s new “Introduction to Econometrics with R” class. Coded Shiny apps and interactive RMarkdown tutorials illustrating core econometrics concepts. Co-authored the online class textbook.
I worked as a barista , interned with a french startup , and wrote articles on cybersecurity. I was also a teaching assistant for a sociology class and worked on several projects for tech NGO Triggerise.
MSc in Applied Social Data Science — London School of Economics
- Distributed Statistical Computing, Machine Learning, Social Network Analysis. Highest Honor.
Double BA in Economics and Econometrics - UCBerkeley & Sciences Po Paris
2016-2018@Berkeley: BA in Economics and Econometrics, UC Berkeley Center on the Politics of Development research fellow. Highest Honor.
2014-2016@Sciences Po: Social Sciences. Honor.